What Are Cookies?
- Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our Web Site. They allow us to recognise your device and track its usage on our Web Site.
- Cookies also help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Web Site, and allows us to improve our Web Site. This includes more efficient navigation between pages, remembering your preferences and general improvement of the user experience.
What Types Of Cookies Do We Use?
- We use both first party cookies, which are issued from our Web Site’s own domain, and third party cookies, which belong to and are managed by other parties, such as our partners or service providers.
- The cookies used on our Web Site can be divided into two categories:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that will be deleted from your device once you close your browser. They are used to remember your device as you move within our Web Site.
- Persistent cookies: These are longer-lasting cookies that remain on your device even after you close your browser. They are used to recognise your device each time you use our Web Site and to remember your preferences.
- If you want to remove existing cookies from your device or if you want to block future cookies being placed on your device, you can do this via your browser settings.
- Please bear in mind that deleting and blocking cookies will have an impact on your user experience as parts of our Web Site may no longer work.
- Please also note that, unless you have adjusted your browser settings to block cookies, our system will issue cookies as soon as you visit our Web Site or click on a link in a targeted email that we have sent you, even if you have previously deleted our cookies.